Start or expand your career in Tasmania, a place to live, work and play!
Are you a local and looking to a start or expand your career?
Got some experience and looking to make a move to Tasmania?
Jobs in Tasmania has got you covered with 1,000's of jobs from all the industries and towns across the state.
Tasmania is a well-known holiday destination, but many people are making the permanent move to settle in this great state. There is little wonder why. It’s an enviable lifestyle and a growing economy in one of the world's most beautiful environments.
Tasmania is full of vibrant and welcoming communities that encourage the balance of work, family life and recreation in small cities with affordable housing, great schools and short commute times. Many Tasmanians enjoy the benefits of a city lifestyle, combined with easy access to beaches, rivers, lakes and national parks.
There are four major population centres - Hobart (Tasmania's Capital City), Launceston, Burnie and Devonport and a range of beautiful rural as well as remote island locations.
With a world class urban environment, mild climate, an innovative business community with jobs and business opportunities, open spaces and a place where arts, sport and culture flourish - Tasmania is a place where you can really live, work and play.
For Job Seekers
If you are looking for a new role, Jobs in Tasmania will provide you with an efficient and easy way to access a range of jobs and employment opportunities in all industries and locations from across the state.
It’s also a great way to stay on top of industry news as it happens, and be part of a growing employment sector.
- Find local jobs quickly and easily via keyword and location search.
- Set a job alert to be notified of new matched opportunities.
- Shortlist jobs of interest and apply.
- Create an AirCV profile, enabling you to apply for jobs from any mobile device - anywhere, anytime.
- Share jobs and opportunities you find with your friends and colleagues via social media.
Jobs in Tasmania is a platform where you can access staff and talent from across the state, as well as individuals and families looking to make the move to Tasmania.
- Post your vacancies for free on Jobs in Tasmania and find the right person for your job.
- Sign-in from anywhere to view applicants and shortlist talent.
- Share your job role via social media.
- Print a QR coded job beacon poster to display at your organisation.
Need help to get your jobs in front of interested job seekers?
Contact us to find out how we can automate, distribute, feature and prioritise your jobs across Jobs in Tasmania and the uWorkin network.