Assistant Store Manager (Customer Experience) | Dan Murphy’s | Join an unbeatable team
Develop your vision with autonomy and accountability
• Lead and train a world class retailing team
• Attractive remuneration package with incentives
• Develop the overall vision and story of Dan Murphy’s
• This is a permanent full time salaried position
About Dan Murphy’s
When Dan Murphy opened his first liquor store in 1952, he believed in offering the biggest range, the lowest prices and unbeatable customer service. A promise we still pride ourselves on keeping today.
We’re looking for talented, passionate people to help continue his legacy.
If you’re successful, you’ll join our vibrant team in making Dan Murphy’s a world leader in customer service. You’ll enjoy a great company culture, plus access to great employee benefits and training programs. And because Dan Murphy’s is part of Woolworths Group, you’ll be part of Australia’s largest retail group.
• Deliver a world class shopping experience
• Manage and collaborate with a motivated team
• Fast-paced, forward thinking and customer-focused
Dan Murphy’s people are great people. Whether we’re learning new things, seizing the initiative, or winning together our customers are at the heart of everything we do. If you’re the sort of individual who takes accountability and strives to always do the right thing for our customers, our team, our communities and our business then we should connect.
As Customer Experience Manager you’ll be responsible for leading the day to day operations of the store. You will develop your team to deliver a world class customer experience, that includes effective sales techniques, strong product knowledge and delivering events that are talked about. You’ll also be a brand advocate and change champion.
Other competencies required to fulfil this role include:
• Committed to providing a world class customer experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Passion for developing others
We’re social! - connect with us at #WOWcareers through LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram or via www.wowcareers.com.au