Pinnacle People will position you in some of the Hobart's top kitchens and talented Front of House teams, across some of our most prestigious venues!
Plus, when you join Pinnacle People, we give you the power to manage your own work-life balance, anytime, anywhere with our app.
So, if you’re after flexible working arrangements and well-renowned brands to work for, then jump on board Pinnacle’s team of awesome temps!
Know catering? Great! Then you can enjoy:
- Immediate work available around Hobart
- Manage your own shifts with our real time app
- Great rates of pay
Are you a Pinnacle Person? Then you will have the following:
- Experience in front & back of house operations
- Previous placement in variety of kitchens across short order meals, banquet food preparation and sandwich making (coffee and cashiering skills are preferable)
- A high-level of personal presentation & communication skills
- Attention to detail with a commitment the highest level of service
- The ability to prioritise and manage tasks
- A current Food Hygiene and Handling Certificate
- Police Check or willing to obtain one
- A Working With Children Check is advantageous but not a requirement
Got all of the above? Then join our team!
e | email@example.com
a | 55 Collins Street Hobart TAS 7000
t | 03 6231 3166
Please note: If you have not heard from us within seven (7) working days of submitting your resume, your application will be kept on file and we will contact you if a suitable position becomes available.
Stay in touch and be the first to know of other exciting opportunities - Twitter/Instagram @pinnaclepeople or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/PinnaclePeopleAustralia