Permanent full time opportunity for an experienced Machine Operator to work in the timber industry.
Your new company
This proudly Australian manufacturing business is a recognised leader in their market with an impressive history and enviable culture. Their quality products provide solutions to the retail, architectural, construction and commercial sectors and they have a strong commitment to sustainable and renewable operations. With a focus on the development of their people, the business provides a dynamic environment of collaboration, support and respect.
Your new role
Due to significant expansion they now have several opportunities for manufacturing workers in their timber processing operation with key responsibilities including:
- Operation of sawmilling equipment
- Routine preventative maintenance and housekeeping.
What you'll need to succeed
This role will see you integrate into a diverse environment where you can clearly demonstrate your skills in manufacturing and plant operations. The ability to challenge yourself and to take on new ideas and ways of working will be important. You must:
- Have previous machine operation experience
- Have knowledge and experience working within the manufacturing industry
- Have a strong focus on safety
- Have the ability to work well in a team environment
- Be results driven and goal orientated
- Have dedication and commitment to achieving goals
- Be able to pass a medical including functional assessment and drug and alcohol testing.
Knowledge of timber grades and specifications would be an advantage.
What you'll get in return
This is a permanent full time role offering above award rates. You will be provided the opportunity to work within a supportive and collaborative team where your contribution will be recognised and valued.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. For further information regarding this role or for a private discussion regarding similar roles please contact Sharon Brewer on 6234 9554.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: