Rehabilitation Consultant | Launceston | Contractor
The Procare Group is aleading national provider
of insurance industry services, with key customers incl. major insurers & ASX 100 corporations. We have along standing, solid presence
in the Tasmanian market. Our diverse services currently includeInjury Management
, Investigations, Claims & Risk, Training & Recruitment. Our success is reflected in ourstrong client base
, sustained growth & excellent staff retention, affording a positive combination of job security and career progression.
We are seeking motivated and driven Rehabilitation Consultants to join our Tasmanian team based in Launceston! We are interested to hear from CONTRACTORS in the area with availability. We are seeking allied health qualified contracting professionals who are keen to work within a fun and supportive team and be part of a leading national rehabilitation provider! For more information about The Procare Group visit our website www.procaregroup.com.au
We have consistent volumes of work available. If you are a Rehabilitation Consultant CONTRACTOR seeking contracting hours with a leading national rehabilitation provider – send in your application today, or contact us for more information
- Consistent volumes of work;
- Excellent hourly rates;
- Our commitment to your work life balance;
- Genuine, friendly and supportive working culture;
- Regular staff celebrations and award events;
- Work with prestigious clients incl. ASX 100 companies;
- Ongoing opportunities as our company expands, including on a National level.
- Registered Nurse, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Exercise Physiologist, Psychologist, Rehabilitation Counsellor, Social Worker (relevant registrations / accreditation required);
- Current Police Clearance (or willingness to obtain);
- Comcare experience highly regarded but not essential;
- It is highly desirable that you be set up as a Pty Ltd with relevant insurances;
- Sound communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail, critical thinking & problem solving;
- Honesty, integrity, a good team attitude & positive approach!
or contact our careers email@example.com
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: