Programmed Skilled Workforce are seeking a suitably qualified Lab Technician for an ongoing role in Bell Bay Tasmania.
Applicants must be confident with the following:
- Sample preparation
- XRF instrumental analysis - powder briquettes and glass bead
- LECO - Carbon/Suplhur analysis
- Gravimetric water analysis
- Following all aspects of compliance
- Proficient in Word & Excel
- Be able to pass a full medical, drug and alcohol assessment
- Excellent knowledge of safety processes and a proven track record
- Hold a Construction Industry White Card or the ability to obtain ASAP
This position will be ongoing after a 3 month probationary period.
Please apply now attaching a current resume with a minimum of 2 work related referees.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted and only people with the relevant education will be considered. Candidates must provide their current address on application/resume. No accommodation is provided, so applicants will need to reside close by.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: