Programmed Skilled Workforce are currently seeking suitable labourers with steel fixing/form work experience for one of our local Launceston Clients.
Applicants will need to have the following skills:
- Construction background with demonstrated Steelfixing/Formwork experience.
- White Card (General Construction Induction Card)
- Must present and communicate well in a team environment
- Current Drivers Licence (essential)
- Forklift licence and experience working with Gantry Crane desirable
These positions involve heavy manual handling and people must be willing to undertake a medical, drug and alcohol assessment prior to commencing.
Please Apply now by attaching a current resume with a minimum of two recent work related referees. The above criteria must be demonstrated in your resume.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: