Cyber Security Engineer
As Tasmanian’s largest locally owned and operated Recruitment and Human Resources Agency, Searson Buck’s Information Technology Recruitment Team services clients in our beautiful state of Tasmania. The team is going from strength to strength and hence growing rapidly with our client’s needs.
We are currently looking for IT professionals with working experience in Cyber Security.
The ideal candidates will possess:
- Experience in the administration, support and incident response of security technology platforms
- The aptitude to identify security threats or vulnerabilities and work to implement proactive fixes and improve processes
- Exceptional communication skills that allow you to explain complex ideas to a diverse range of colleagues and effectively document activities, evidence, and processes
- Commitment to keeping up to date with the latest security threats and solutions
- An analytical mind, excellent attention to detail, and an aptitude for 'problem-solving'
- A current Australian Police Check or Working With Vulnerable People application, or the willingness to complete these
The ideal candidate will have professional working experience as a Senior Software, Network or Systems Engineer, or a similar role where cyber security awareness is pivotal. A formal certification or qualification in cyber security will be highly regarded.
Please also note that the cyber security roles will generally require you to possess permanent residency within Australia.
Having reviewed the above information, should you have further queries, call Amanda Bergmann from our Searson Buck Information Technology Recruitment Team on (03) 6270 2607 quoting this advertisement. Applications close Tuesday 24th December 2019.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: