Australian Health Professionals serves to tailor the recruitment process to your specific needs.
You are the driver of our staffing processes as we seek to create genuine experiences and opportunities for our candidates.
We actively work with the government, public, private, non-for-profit organisations across Australia.
AHP pride our self on having established partnerships with Australia’s leading healthcare organizations to guarantee our candidates an unmatched provision of the best career opportunities customised to their preferences.
AHP Healthcare is seeking experienced Psychologists or Rehab Counselors that have previous occ rehab experience to join our client’s team in the Australian Capital Territory.
About the company:
Proud to be supporting the rehabilitation of Australian Defence Force Personnel that have sustained an injury through serving our country, the team pride themselves on providing client centered services to support people to return to work or find new work that is right for their capacity and lifestyle.
As a Rehabilitation Consultant you will be working with Defence personnel who have sustained an injury.
Daily responsibilities will included; assessing injured needs, then developing and implementing an action plan to enable rehabilitation.
What you will be doing:
As aRehab Consultant you will be based on the ADF base in the ACT and you will be supporting injured Defence personnel. You will be assessing needs and developing/ delivering an action plan to support them in their rehabilitation.
- Manage a caseload of injured ADF Personnel
- Conduct assessments & provide strategies to support their rehabilitation
- Provide a variety therapeutic based approaches to support clients
- Liaise with stakeholders; Insurance companies, medical practitioners, employee's and injured worker's
- Current AHPRA Registration as a Psychologist or full ASORC membership
- Relevant degree qualification
- At least 1-year Occupational Rehab experience
- Clean Driving License with own vehicle
- Australian Citizenship
- Fantastic salary packages available
- Rewarding opportunity assisting Australian Defence Personnel return to work
- Join an organisation that is growing and in turn internal promotions are available
- Permanent Full Time and Part Time Roles available
- Commitment to your training and development
To apply for this vacancy please do contact me email@example.com or (02) 8889 4072.
If this vacancy is not for you but you would like to discuss your career options please do reach out to me direct 0416 1999 79.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: