Tasmanian Health Service Tasmanian Hlth Service - Southern Region THS - South - MH & Statewide Services Applications must be submitted by Sunday 22 December, 2019 11:55 PM Position details Applications close: Sunday 22 December, 2019 11:55 PM AEST Award/Classification: Allied Health Professional Public Sector Unions Wages Agreement 2018, Allied Health Professional Level 3 Employment Type: Part Time Region: South Location: Clive Hamilton Building The Tasmanian Health Service is seeking interest from suitably qualified applicants for a Clinical Psychologist (501026) vacancy Salary $90,269 to $100,483 pro-rata, per annum Classification Allied Health Professional Level 3 Award Allied Health Professional (Tasmanian State Service) Agreement 2016 Period of Employment Fixed term, part time, shift work, day work, working 45.6 hours per fortnight commencing as soon as possible for 12 months Location Alcohol and Drug Service, South Duties
- Deliver a high quality alcohol and other drug treatment service in accordance with relevant Government Legislation and Regulations, Primary Health Care Principles, Alcohol and Drug Service (ADS) policies, procedures and protocols and relevant professional competencies.
- Provide specialist clinical psychological assessment, treatment and case management services to clients (including their families/carers) of the Alcohol and Drug Service, utilising evidencebased best practice principles within a collaborative and multi-disciplinary framework.
- Provide a specialist psychological assessment and treatment service for people and their families/carers with multiple and complex needs, including co-morbid alcohol and other drug and mental health issues, in accordance with discipline specific skills and abilities.
- Act as a consultant to other agencies with regard to the support and management of clients with alcohol and other drug needs and promotes community awareness in relation to alcohol and other drugs.
- Registered with the Psychology Board of Australia and endorsed to practice in the approved area of practice of clinical psychology.
- Current Tasmanian Working with Children Registration.
- Current Driver's Licence.
- Post graduate qualifications in AOD or progress towards
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: