Department of Communities Tasmania Housing, Disability & Community Services HDCS - Tenancy Services Applications must be submitted by Sunday 15 December, 2019 11:55 PM Position details Applications close: Sunday 15 December, 2019 11:55 PM AEST Award/Classification: Health and Human Services (Tasmanian State Service) Award, General Stream, Band 3 Salary: $61,357 to $66,431 pro rata, per annum Employment Type: Part Time Region: North Salary: $ 61,357.00 to $ 66,431.00 pro rata, per annum.. Classification: General Stream Band 3 Award: Health and Human Services (Tasmanian State Service) Award Period of employment / Hours: Permanent part-time day work (38.0 hours per fortnight)
- Please note: Other permanent part-time vacancies, and fixed term part-time vacancies, that may arise in the near future may also be filled from this selection process.
- Support the Zone Coordinator in the delivery of services.
- Under the direction of the Zone Coordinator, be accountable for property and tenancy management activities for a sector of properties and the relevant tenancies.
- Be accountable for the achievement of quality, financial and performance targets for the nominated Sector.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a customer service focus in a service delivery environment subject to ambiguity and change.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret client circumstances and requirements, including the identification of the need for support services, and the use of initiative and utilisation of problem solving skills to make well-informed recommendations in relation to tenancy management within relevant legislation, policy and guidelines.
- Demonstrated ability, both individually and as a member of a team, to plan, organise, set priorities to complete tasks to meet deadlines and achieve established benchmarks and standards.
- Note : - Please refer to the Statement of Duties for ALL the selection criteria of this position to address in your application.
- Current Driver's Licence.
- Working towards or successful completion of qualifications relevant to the job.
- 1. Conviction checks in the following areas:
- a) crimes of violence
- b) sex related offences
- c) serious drug offences
- d) crimes involving dishonesty
- 2. Identification check
- 3. Disciplinary action in previous employment check.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: