Registered Nurse - Anaesthesia Nursing
Tasmanian Health Service Tasmanian Hlth Service - Southern Region THS - Sth - Surgical Services Applications must be submitted by Sunday 22 December, 2019 11:55 PM Position details Applications close: Sunday 22 December, 2019 11:55 PM AEST Award/Classification: Nurses and Midwives (Tasmanian State Service) Award, Registered Nurse Grade 3 Salary: $63,468 to $86,857 per annum Employment Type: Part Time Region: South Location: Royal Hobart Hospital The Tasmanian Health Service is seeking interest from suitably qualified applicants for three Registered Nurse - Anaesthesia Nursing vacancies. Salary $63,468 to $86,857 pro-rata per annum
- Access to the Grade 4 salary range $82,129 - $86,857 is subject to successful application for progression to Grade 4.
- Strengthens health outcomes through the provision of safe quality, clinically appropriate nursing care in partnership with patient/clients, their families and other health professionals.
- Is an integral part of the multidisciplinary perioperative team. The focus of the role is to collaborate with the Anaesthetist, and other members of the perioperative team, by providing support for the safe administration of anaesthesia, and to provide effective back-up during critical anaesthetic situations.
- Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia as a Registered Nurse
- Previous experience in anaesthesia nursing roles in an operating theatre.
- Relevant Post Graduate Qualification.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: