Technical Support Engineer (Norwegian Speaking)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Technical Support Engineer (Norwegian speaking) Job Description: Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world. We are one of the largest technology companies in the world, operating in over 150 countries and market leading in several industries. We believe in partnership, innovation and taking action – our culture is what defines us as a company: how we act, how we treat others, and how we conduct business. Customer Solution Centers are made up of teams that provide remote (offsite) service; customer access, pre-sales, post-sales, and service delivery. Technical teams focus is to solve various business systems and applications problems for customers, onsite engineering personnel and Authorized Service Providers on standard, specialized or complex systems. Responsibilities:
- Successfully resolve technical issues (hardware and software) from incoming internal or external businesses and end user's contacts and proactive notification systems.
- Respond to service, product, technical, and customer- relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (warranty through mission-critical). .
- Resolve incoming internal or external businesses and end user's problems via telephone and e-support.
- Articulate both in writing and verbally case summary, resolution and add to Knowledge Management System (KMS).
- Proactively assist customers to avoid or reduce problem occurrence.
- Represent the company in a face to face customer location visit, industry conference/trade show, vendor meeting, etc.
- Engages team members for support as required to ensure internal or external business and end user SLA demands are met.
- Begin to partner with and assist the Sales Pursuit team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in language (Norwegian or Finnish) to be supported.
- Experience in troubleshooting in a technical environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Software and hardware knowledge of computing, storage and peripheral devices.
- Advanced proficiency with case management databases and tools.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Phone and remote support experience. E-support experience.
- 0-2 year experience in relevant technologies and customer environments.
- Relevant industry qualification where applicable.
- CompTIA Certification (A+, N+, Server+)
- 2+ years’ experience in relevant technologies and customer environments.
- HPE Certification (ASE/ATP)
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: