Searson Buck is currently seeking a legal secretary experienced specifically in conveyancing and commercial law to fill a temporary assignment with an immediate start in the Hobart CBD.
This position has become available due to leave coverage.
- Clerical and administrative duties including legal document preparation
- Maintenance of practitioner files
- Management of highly confidential information
- Data entry
- Reception cover
Our perfect candidate will be:
- Available to start immediately
- Experienced in similar roles such as Legal secretary or paralegal
- Experienced in conveyancing and commercial law
- A high standard of written and spoken English, well-developed proof reading skills and a strong attention to detail
- Typing speed with a high level of accuracy
- Well-developed understanding of privacy and confidentiality
If you meet the above criteria, please apply with your updated resume details. Alternatively, if you have any questions please contact Izzy at Searson Buck Hobart Office on (03) 6270 2630.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: