We are currently searching for passionateOccupational Therapists
to help an established multidisciplinary team.
successful candidate will fit the criteria providing a variety of valuable services to clients in the community.
As a Occupational Therapist in this position you will be a part of a multi disciplinary team working within an practice and community environment. You will be providing quality intervention and therapy based solutions to the relevant people.
What this position includes:
- High quality assessment and intervention
- Capable of a variety therapeutic based approaches
- Focus on building relationships and assisting people day to day with effective communication and service
- Effective counselling and group programs
Successful Applicant will have:
- Relevant degree qualification
- Current registration within the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency AHPRA
- Experience working within a similar position
- Understanding and experience of the what the position requires listed
- Proven written and verbal communication skills of a high standard with relevant keyboard and computer/computer software skills
Forward your details by clicking onAPPLY button
. For a confidential chat callEugene on 0437 188 189
with any questions you may have.
If this position is not for you please call and speak with us directly, we have many other roles available. AHP have established relationships with public and private healthcare providers in every state of Australia
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: