Home Help Personal Carer
Tasmanian Health Service Tasmanian Hlth Service - NW Region Primary Health North West Applications must be submitted by Wednesday 11 December, 2019 11:55 PM Position details Applications close: Wednesday 11 December, 2019 11:55 PM AEST Award/Classification: Health and Human Services (Tasmanian State Service) Award, General Stream, Health Services Officer 3 Salary: $51,728 to $53,967 pro rata, per annum Employment Type: Part Time Region: North West Location: Community Health Burnie Hours/Period of Appointment Multiple, fixed term part time, shift worker positions working various hours per fortnight until 30 June 2022. Who are we? The Tasmanian Health Service is an innovative and dynamic organisation dedicated to improving the health and wellbeing of our community. We are committed to providing the highest levels of healthcare and services. Who are we looking for? We are seeking motivated and experienced Home Help/ Personal Carers to function effectively as members of a health team concerned with the care of an individual and family unit within the community. Reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager, this role is based at the Community Health Centre, Burnie. The role encompasses a wide range of responsibilities including, but not limited to, performing essential domestic duties as assessed by the Home Care Assessor and personal care as assessed by the Registered Nurse. Do you have?
- Experience in the competent performance of household domestic duties?
- Ability to work autonomously and communicate effectively with clients and the Community Health Team?
- Awareness of THS policies and procedures, and support agencies?
- Flexible work/life balance
- Attractive Salary Package
- Dynamic team environment
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
- Current Driver's Licence.
- The Head of the State Service has determined that the person nominated for this job is to satisfy a pre employment check before taking up the appointment, on promotion or transfer. The following checks are to be conducted:
- Conviction checks in the following areas: a) Crimes of Violence, b) Sex Related Offences, c) Serious Drug Offences, d) Crimes involving dishonesty, e)Serious Traffic Offences
- Identification check
- Disciplinary action in previous employment check.
- First Aid Certificate.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: