CPB Contractors is a leading international construction company and a member of the CIMIC Group.
We combine the construction track record and expertise formerly delivered by Leighton Contractors and Thiess, and we also include the people and projects of Leighton Asia.
In conjunction with our clients and partners, CPB Contractors is delivering important and iconic projects across all key sectors of the construction industry, meaning we offer significant and diverse work opportunities.
We are building on the strong foundations of our unique history to create a successful and sustainable future. Safely delivering next-generation infrastructure that better connects people and transforms communities is at the heart of what we do.
We are currently seeking to engage a Contracts Administrator to join our team. This is a great opportunity for you to work on the Parramatta Light Rail Stage 1.
About the Project
The $2.4 billion Parramatta Light Rail will connect Westmead to Carlingford via the Parramatta CBD and Camellia with a 12-kilometre, two-way light rail track. Parramatta Connect (CPB Contractors and Downer EDI Joint Venture) has been engaged by Transport for NSW to complete the construction of the light rail track, roadworks, stop platforms, and transport interchanges at Westmead, Parramatta CBD and Carlingford. Upon its completion the light rail will transport 28,000 people every day to key destinations, new communities and essential services. It is expected to open in 2023.
About the Role
- Ensure payment schedules are created and processed in accordance to the security of payment act 1999
- Prepare monthly financial reports
- Assist the in resolution of claims and variations
- Source and execute subcontracts for the delivery of the project with a view to the project’s long-term delivery target.
To be successful in this role, you will require:
- Tertiary qualification in quantity surveying, engineering, accounting, law or related discipline
- Substantial experience in a similar position in a Tier 1 or Tier 2 Contractor is preferred
- Excellent commercial awareness
- Confidence and ability to negotiate, influence and develop relationships at all levels
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Intermediate to advanced competency in MS Office Suite
If you are interested in this role and meet the above requirements, please apply below.
We support diversity in the workplace. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with a multicultural background are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please note: This role is being sourced through CPB Contractors directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: