Hays is excited to be partnering with a local health and wellbeing organisation for the appointment of a qualified Clinician. We are looking for someone with 3-5 years post graduate clinical experience and tertiary qualifications in Psychology or Social Work. The successful candidate must have a current registration with AHPRA or the Australian Association of Social Workers. Your new company Based in Hobart, the organisation promotes health services and the benefits they have for performance. Their aim is to make health and wellbeing an effortless and everyday proposition for you and your workforce. This means helping more people when and where they need it with all aspects of their life physical, mental, social and financial. Your new role This role requires a high level of engagement with customers/clients in addition to;
- Taking ownership of day to day clinical case management, including escalations,
- Complying with all policies and procedures,
- Applying clinical knowledge and experience in clinical case management process in accordance with policy and procedure and relevant association,
- Working collaboratively with members of the team to support customers.
- Possess a good level of EAP Industry knowledge and clinical / wellbeing services with a general understanding of the major cost and revenue drivers and how they impact on a business.
- Possess the ability to deal with clients and providers at all levels and translate client needs into high level professional operational service delivery
- Have an understanding of the community services space and experience working with a wide demographic of individuals.
- Have well developed interpersonal skills with an ability to present and interact and influence at all levels
- Be competent with IT systems
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: