BOB JANE T MARTS
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Support the franchisee and store management to increase sales and profitability by promoting/recommend approved products and services
- Coordinate merchandising and pricing.
- Process store sales, operate and maintain all POS equipment
- Provide high standard of customer service in a professionally presented environment
- Maintain store security by adhering to policies and procedures, including opening and closing procedures
ABOUT BOB JANE T-MARTS:
Founded in 1965, Bob Jane T-Marts has established itself as Australia’s leading independent tyre retailer and has a national network of franchised and company owned tyre retail stores that provide exceptional service across approximately 150 stores nationwide.
Embracing over 50 years of experience, Bob Jane T-Marts remains the most trusted name for tyres, wheels and batteries in Australia.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
We are looking for someone with the following skills, experience & attributes.
- Experience in retail/sales in the tyre, automotive, mechanical or similar industries would be highly regarded
- A current manual driver’s licence - Essential
- Demonstrated Leadership and management skills preferred
- Exposure and experience to the financial operation of a business would be beneficial
- Excellent customer service skills
- Honesty and integrity
- Have a cheerful "Can do" Attitude
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Previous tyre fitting, balancing and fault diagnosis experience preferred, but not essential
- Problem solving ability
- Sound knowledge and adherence to OH&S practices
- Appropriate Australian working rights
- Have a genuine interest in the industry
- Willing to undertake ongoing training and development
In return you will be offered the opportunity to develop your technical skills through ongoing training and development, career progression and job security in an industry leader as well as other employee benefits.
Please include a cover letter and resume giving us a brief overview of your previous relevant experience and what interests you in this role.
If you’re interested in developing your managerial skills in an exciting and evolving industry, then this is the role for you!
If you're ready to join Australia's No. 1 team in tyres,
please apply now!
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: