Occupational Rehabilitation Consultant - Hobart
We are currently searching for a passionateOccupational Rehabilitation Consultant
to work in an established multidisciplinary team.
successful candidate will fit the criteria providing a variety of services to clients in the community to help them return to work.
As an Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist in this position you will be a part of a multi disciplinary team working within a practice environment. You will be providing quality intervention and therapeutic based solutions for the best client care and outcomes.
What this position includes:
- High quality therapeutic assessment
- Successful supervision of patient behaviour, grief and emotions
- Capable of a variety therapeutic based approaches
- Focus on building relationships and assisting people day to day with effective communication and service
- Effective one on one and group programs
Successful Applicant will have:
- Relevant degree qualification
- Current registration within the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation - AHPRA, ESSA, ASORC RCAA Etc.
- Experience working within a similar position
- Understanding and experience of the what the position requires listed above along with of the Australian State Acts
- Proven written and verbal communication skills of a high standard with relevant keyboard and computer/computer software skills
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: